7A Brazilian 100% Virgin Remy Human Hair Extensions Unprocessed Straight Hair Weave 100g
Earn up to 215 Points.
Our 100% Virgin unprocessed Remy Human hair extensions are the ideal choice to naturally thicken your hair or add some gorgeous length. Our extensions remain soft and shiny and have amazing body because each cuticle of the hair faces in the same direction which decreases tangling and shedding.
Each bundle of hair is 100g of hair, we recommend 2 packets for short hair and 3-4 packets for medium to longer lengths.
The bundles come in two shades; natural colour can be dyed and lightened by a hair professional.
PLEASE NOTE – All bleaching/lightening and dying MUST be done by a skilled hair-care professional at the customer’s own risk. All additional chemical processes on the hair can compromise the quality and texture of the hair, causing the condition to deteriorate.
– Type: Brazilian/Indian/Peruvian/Malaysian,If you need please let us know or you also can choice from another listing
– Texture: Straight Hair
– Length: 10″- 20″(100g per bundle)
– Hair Colour : Natural Colour and Natural Black ( Only Natural Colour can be dyed)
£11.99 – £42.99
DELIVERY & RETURNS
We will aim to despatch all orders on the SAME working day, provided your order is received by 3pm
- Free Delivery (2-3 Working Days): All orders over £50
- Standard Delivery (1-2 Working Days): £4.50
- Express Delivery (Next Working Day): £7.50
- Express Delivery 9am (Next Working Day): £25
- International Standard (3-10 Working Days): £12.50
- Express International (1-3 Working Days): £35
All orders placed after 3pm Monday to Friday will be dispatched the next working day.
We offer a return policy on all hair products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can request an exchange or a full refund within 14 calendar days of receipt. We generally have very low return rates as our hair products are of the highest quality and have undergone extensive quality control during production and before dispatch. We do understand however that in some cases you may wish to request an exchange or refund of your order and we are more than happy to accept your request as long as the product has not been opened, worn or tampered with. We also provide 30 day returns for faulty/damaged goods although our products are very carefully checked before dispatch.
- Our human hair products including wigs and extensions are truly finest and light weight, as long as you keep them dust- free by regular wash, they will be great!
- Please do NOT apply any hair sprays or holding products on the hair strands will stick tight together and tangle, when you try to brush with extra force and they are likely to break.
- To wash the extensions, gently wash with good shampoo and condition, rinse away all the remaining hair product, and then lay them on a clean flat surface and leave to air dry. Do not use heat to dry or comb the hair when wet as this will damage the hair and cause it to break.
- For kinky curl and deep wave hair and wigs, do NOT comb or even run fingers through because it will change the shape of the hair, simply shake to separate the curl.
PLEASE NOTE – All bleaching/lightening and dying MUST be done by a skilled haircare professional at the customer’s own risk. All additional chemical processes on the hair can compromise the quality and texture of the hair, causing the condition to deteriorate.
- Separate your hair extension bonds daily
This is by far the most important tip to ensure that your extensions are easy to manage.
Preferably in the morning, you will need to separate each bond with your fingers to ensure they are sitting separately or use a tangle teezer.
- Brush hair extensions gently, never pull them
Whether you have just washed your hair, or are brushing it dry in the morning, you must take great care to do this gently. Take your time to slowly brush your hair, removing any tangles.
- Wash your hair extensions correctly
Only wash the scalp with shampoo, and the conditioner is restricted to the hair only. Try to wash your hair in warm, not hot water. Make sure that you are in an upright position and the water is flowing down your back, as flipping your hair over can cause tangling.
- Secure hair extensions before going to bed – Never sleep with hair extensions wet
Ensure that your hair is dry and secured in a plait or bun before sleeping to avoid tangling and matting of the hair. This will also make styling your hair the following day much easier.
- Use a natural oil once a week
Hair extensions receive no natural oils from the scalp to help keep them soft and healthy, therefore it is your job to supply this moisture to your hair. The best way to achieve this is with a natural oil sprayed lightly onto the hair after the weekly wash.
- Maintenance checks every 4 weeks and deep conditioning treatments
After your first fitting, it is recommended to have a regular check every 4 weeks and have a deep conditioning treatment every 2 weeks.