Sex Women Long Curly Hair Big Waves Premium Synthetic Hair Wigs (M2/33)
2 in stock
Hair Material: Synthetic Hair
Length: 18 Inches
Hair Texture: Curly Hair
Cap Construction: The capsize can be loosened or tightened with the adjustable straps and secured with the combs attached.
Applicable User: Women
The length is based on straightening hair.
PLEASE NOTE – All bleaching/lightening and dying MUST be done by a skilled hair-care professional at the customer’s own risk. All additional chemical processes on the hair can compromise the quality and texture of the hair, causing the condition to deteriorate.
2 in stock
DELIVERY & RETURNS
We will aim to despatch all orders on the SAME working day, provided your order is received by 3pm
- Free Delivery (2-3 Working Days): All orders over £50
- Standard Delivery (1-2 Working Days): £4.50
- Express Delivery (Next Working Day): £7.50
- Express Delivery 9am (Next Working Day): £25
- International Standard (3-10 Working Days): £12.50
- Express International (1-3 Working Days): £35
All orders placed after 3pm Monday to Friday will be dispatched the next working day.
We offer a return policy on all hair products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can request an exchange or a full refund within 14 calendar days of receipt. We generally have very low return rates as our hair products are of the highest quality and have undergone extensive quality control during production and before dispatch. We do understand however that in some cases you may wish to request an exchange or refund of your order and we are more than happy to accept your request as long as the product has not been opened, worn or tampered with. We also provide 30 day returns for faulty/damaged goods although our products are very carefully checked before dispatch.
- Our human hair products including wigs and extensions are truly finest and light weight, as long as you keep them dust- free by regular wash, they will be great!
- Please do NOT apply any hair sprays or holding products on the hair strands will stick tight together and tangle, when you try to brush with extra force and they are likely to break.
- To wash the extensions, gently wash with good shampoo and condition, rinse away all the remaining hair product, and then lay them on a clean flat surface and leave to air dry. Do not use heat to dry or comb the hair when wet as this will damage the hair and cause it to break.
- For kinky curl and deep wave hair and wigs, do NOT comb or even run fingers through because it will change the shape of the hair, simply shake to separate the curl.
PLEASE NOTE – All bleaching/lightening and dying MUST be done by a skilled haircare professional at the customer’s own risk. All additional chemical processes on the hair can compromise the quality and texture of the hair, causing the condition to deteriorate.
HOW TO WEAR A WIG
- Brush out your own hair to remove any knots or tangles. Then remove earrings is applicable.
- Separate your hair into two high ponytails, which are pulled tightly.
- Wrap the hair around the base of the ponytail, placing your fingers in the middle of the wrap to pull the end piece of the ponytail between the wrap to create a bun.
- Press down on the bun. Place long or short bobby pins into the hair to secure the bun and keep it flat to the head.
- Place a wig cap on your head. Push all strands of hair that are on the side, the back, and front of your head, under the cap, creating a smooth surface.
- Brush the wig gently with a wig brush to remove tangles and knots. Look inside the wig and pull the adjustable straps to accommodate your head snugly.
- Make sure the adjustable straps are hidden in back of the wig. Hold the top and bottom part of the wig and pull it from the front of the head, then pull it back gently. Adjust the wig to cover the cap and to fit perfectly around and on top of your head. Make sure that the ear tabs are evenly placed above the ears.
- Pin the sides of the wig to the wig cap and to your hair. Brush the wig and style as desired.
- Brush the wig gently, never pull it
Whether you have just washed your hair, or are brushing it dry in the morning, you must take great care to do this gently. Take your time to slowly brush your hair, removing any tangles.
- Wash your Wig correctly
Only wash the cap with shampoo, and use the conditioner on the hair only. Use warm water to wash the wig and not hot water. Make sure that the wig is placed in an upright position and the water is flowing downwards.
- Use a natural oil once a week
The wig’s hair has no natural oils from the scalp to help keep them soft and healthy, therefore it is your job to supply this moisture to your wig’s hair. The best way to achieve this is with a natural oil sprayed lightly onto the hair after the weekly wash.
- Remove wig every night
Turn wig inside out and let it hang free in an upright position.